– The Hope-Full Coaching Model facilitates transformation in an individual’s personal and professional life to live the life they dream and desire…
HOPE is defined as “A feeling of expectation and desire for a particular thing to happen.”
• The HEART of the matter refers to the core of the problem or main issue. The exploration of core values, beliefs, desires, dreams, life purposes and key strengths are key to overcoming obstacles such as: discouragement, fear, loneliness, low self-image, overweight, overwhelmed and just plain stuck.
• OPPORTUNITIES for growth, success and fulfillment are found in discovering and living your passion with purpose. Core values, beliefs and dreams are examined and refined to match your true passion and purpose.
• PLANS are created to bring balance in all areas of life: family, work, health, time, social and relationships.
• EMPOWERMENT happens when transition + change = transformation. Transition occurs throughout one’s life and is unavoidable: career-change, family, empty-nest, loss, moving, sandwiched generation. Hope-Full Coaching offers empathy, action plan and the power tools needed to smoothly transition you to the next stage in your life, resulting in empowerment.
• FULL: “Freedom with Unlimited possibilities to Live Life to the fullest.”
Every individual has a personal definition for the meaning of complete or being “whole.” The client may feel complete by achieving what they hoped for, seeing desires manifested and/or living the dream. It’s not a destiny, but a journey for life.